Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pictures of Progress

I got caught without my ear protection! I forgot to put the earmuff thingies back on, but still had the cotton balls in my ears.












My arms were burnin' good!























Scott got busy on this section after he got off work. I had to wait for him to get home to finish this section because I couldn't move the furniture out of the way.






















I found the masks to wear while painting...























White Walls! Hooray!

3 comments:

Real Life in South Carolina said...

He definitely got a new toy out of this project...and I can't wait for him to play with it some more, heh heh...I've got plenty of projects for him to practice on! ;)

Marjorie said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you had success with this. You did such a wonderful job! I know you must feel a great deal of satisfaction and relief!

Jenny said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!