Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Baby Happenings

It turns out the slime on the walls is going to take forever to get off. We've tried sanding and paint remover (nail polish remover actually works best)...but it will take WEEKS to get the damn stuff off...

So now we are trying to decide what the heck plan B is. I have about 11 weeks left to get the job done. Dr. is planning on doing the C-Section the 1st week of September. So I get to have the baby a week early (and I'm betting I'll be ready), she's getting strong and big and really likes her room. Last night we also discovered that she is ticklish. We were sitting down during a movie and Scott started tickling my belly where she was bulging out. She squirmed and squirmed, it was hilarious! Poor baby, she is going to be ticklish like her mommy and tortured by her daddy!

No comments: