Monday, June 12, 2006

The Nursery


I ordered this bedding set a couple weeks ago. Tonight I surfed some sites that had the accessories and found the Wall decorations, clothes hamper, another valance (since the room has 2 windows), and mobile for the cheapest prices available. I'm so excited to get this stuff in! I didn't get the lamp or decorative pillow, or upholstered chair. I'm going to attempt to paint the lamp to match and I figured the pillow and chair weren't worth the extra $. Tomorrow I'm going to put the boys to work and have them help me sand the walls in the bedroom now. The lady who lived here before us painted Nickelodeon slime on all the walls for her son. We are going to have to sand it down a bit, KILZ it, then paint the walls. I'm going to go with an off white color, so I'm hoping it all looks okay. Then I'll just need a dresser and changing table to go in there and I think we'll be set! Woo hoo!

No comments: