Saturday, June 17, 2006

More Dreams...

I had a dream the other night that I was totally ticked off at my husband...okay, I was PISSED. I was cussing him out. I don't even remember why, but I was screaming the most vulgar language I know at him, and he didn't even care, which pissed me off more!

I woke up and thought, "Wow, I was MAD." Seriously, I've never said, "F--- You" to my husband, but now I have multiple times in my dreams!

Last night I had a dream that I had the baby. She was very fair skinned with orange hair. She looked nothing like Scott or myself. I kept looking at her and thinking, "She just isn't what I expected her to look like," and she didn't act anything like I expected either. She was hardly interested in me, like she was unattached. I couldn't get her to breastfeed for longer than a minute.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: