Saturday, August 26, 2006

Read At Your Own Risk

I’m totally blaming this on being in the very last stage of pregnancy…okay? Things get kind of…gross towards the end…

Yesterday my 5 year old embarrassed me. Thank God I wasn’t in public. We were sitting on the floor with my 10 yr. old and 3 year old feeling the baby move. All three had their hands on my belly as their little sister kicked and squirmed away.

Well, Joshua started to get bored and started rolling around on the floor. I was in the middle of a conversation with my 10 year old and didn’t even notice Joshua laying his head on the floor, right between my legs, which were sprawled out as I sat on the floor.

He sits up and says, “EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE, you stink down there!”

“WHAT?!?!” I asked, shocked, embarrassed, and in disbelief.

“You stink down there! Did you pee your pants?” He said asked as he tried to put his head back “down there.”

I stopped him. “Noooooo, you are not allowed to do that! You embarrassed me! You don't smell people there!”

He started giggling and said, “You are a dirty old pregnant lady!”

And I can't tell you how dirty I felt at that moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohhhhhhh my word!!!!!!

I'm so glad for you that you weren't in public. It's bad enough to have your child say this to you... but it would have been so much worse had you been in a restaurant or store.

**hugs**

Poor you! You will laugh hysterically about it though, when he and his wife are having kids. muahaha

Real Life in South Carolina said...

Yeah, I'm so glad I wasn't in public either! I would have just died!