Tuesday, August 08, 2006

One more dream to mention

Shortly after Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie had their baby, I had a dream that they showed up at our house. They decided they were going to stay with us.

And unlike many people would respond...we were not excited...we were worried.

Can you blame us?

We had no idea they were coming, and they didn't know us, so needless to say, Scott and I felt a bit strange about this arrangement. They stayed one night, basically going out, doing their thing, and then coming back to sleep. I do remember they wanted to spend some time w/ our kids and Nathanuel was full of questions...

So, we figured they were going to leave after that, right?

Wrong. They said they were going to stay longer.

How long? They didn't say.

So Scott and I started talking..."I don't even know if I have any food in the kitchen to feed them!" I said. "I don't even know what they like to eat!"

How long can we handle having these people in our house? I mean surely eventually if they don't leave it's going to get kind of old, right? Why are they staying with US? They don't even know us! They're rich, why aren't they staying in a more comfortable place?

These were all the questions we asked, and I woke up before they ever left!

No comments: