Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year, Madison

You are getting so good at picking things up, especially your pacifier. You even get it back in your mouth sometimes! You can roll from your tummy to your back like a pro and are sooooo close to rolling from your back to your tummy. You try so hard!

Tonight is your first New Year's Celebration. We prefer to stay at home for New Years. The idea of surrounding myself with a bunch of drunk idiots just doesn't sound like fun when I can celebrate with my children in the safety of my own home. I must be getting old! Seriously though, I just feel that when I have children to come home to, some things just aren't worth risking, and there really is no telling who might decide to drive drunk on a night like tonight. So, here we are!

I wouldn't have posted this pic if you didn't look so darn cute! No makeup for us!



I can't believe all the things you are going to be doing this coming year. You will learn to crawl, then walk and talk. You are already growing so fast before my very eyes, I wish I could make time stand still!


Your big sis didn't even come close to staying up with us, and you crashed just 30 minutes til midnight (minutes after this pic was taken)! I suppose there's still a chance you could wake up in time to celebrate the New Year with us! If not, that's okay, there's always next year!


I love you and can't wait to see all the new things you will learn to do in 2007.

No comments: